Services for employers to help attract global talent
You can use Canada’s immigration system to attract, hire and retain qualified workers from around the world to address your labour needs.
How outreach officers can help you
Outreach officers throughout Canada provide information sessions to help you understand which economic immigration options you can use to meet your hiring needs.
At the information session, you’ll learn
- where to look for global talent with the skills and experience you need
- how to hire global talent using temporary work permit and permanent residence programs
- how you can benefit from
Sign up for an information session
Upcoming information sessions
- IRCC virtual learning series for employers across Canada
- Come to a free virtual information session to learn how to attract, hire and retain global talent through Canada’s economic immigration programs.
Schedule a presentation
You can email an outreach officer for more information or to schedule a presentation.
Find the help you need
Questions about an application in process?
Outreach officers can’t answer questions about any applications in process.
If you have questions about an application in process, contact the Client Support Centre using our web form. You’ll need to get written authorization from the applicant to make an enquiry.
Get help hiring a foreign worker
- Have questions about hiring a foreign worker?
- Get the answers in our Help Centre.
- Need guidance on making an offer of employment?
- Check the Employer Portal guide.
- Have technical issues with the Employer Portal?
- Need an opinion on whether your worker is eligible for an exemption from a work permit or a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- Want to know if you can have access to an account manager for dedicated immigration support?
- See if you qualify for the Dedicated Service Channel under the Global Skills Strategy
Find out how to connect with skilled French-speaking and bilingual candidates in a variety of fields at the annual mobility fair
Our guide can help you find out how to hire and retain internationally trained workers for your business
Hiring and retaining global talent: resources for employers in Canada
- Date modified: