Services and information
Role of Board members in conditional release
Learn about the role of Board members in the conditional release decision-making process.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Board member
Roles and Responsibilities of a Board member.
Board members' Code of Professional Conduct
Learn about the Code of conduct for Parole Board of Canada Board members.
Apply to become a Board member
Find out how to apply to become a Board member.
List of PBC Board members by region
See a list of PBC Board members by regional office.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Corrections and Conditional Release Act
- Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations
- Criminal Records Act
- Criminal Records Regulations
- Parole Board of Canada: Contributing to Public Safety
- Decision-Making Policy Manual for Board members
- A Day in the Life of a Board member
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: