Important: The Parole Board of Canada (PBC) is taking measures to address COVID-19. Find out more.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Corrections and Conditional Release Act
- Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations
- Criminal Records Act
- Criminal Records Regulations
- Parole Board of Canada: Contributing to Public Safety
- Victim's Guide to Information Services
- Record Suspension Application Guide and forms
- Decision-Making Policy Manual for Board Members
Learn about the purpose of parole, the different types of parole, and the parole decision-making process.
Watch an overview and demonstration of an elder-assisted hearing.
Learn about information services available to victims of crime from the Parole Board of Canada.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: