Important: The Parole Board of Canada (PBC) is taking measures to address COVID-19. Find out more.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Corrections and Conditional Release Act
- Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations
- Canadian Victims Bill of Rights
- Victim's Guide to information services
- Canadian Victims Bill of Rights and Changes Affecting Victims in the Parole Process
Learn about information services available to victims of crime from the Parole Board of Canada.
Learn about what happens at a parole hearing and what to expect as a victim if you attend one.
It's not easy to write about painful experiences, so this checklist may help you get started.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: