CBS Biosafety App
The free CBS Biosafety App lets you see the CBS in a different way: You can find the requirements specific to your facility! The CBS Biosafety App v3.0 has been updated to include the CBS, Third Edition.
- NEW! Updated to incorporate all requirements from the CBS, Third Edition
- Includes full-text view of the CBS
- Filter requirements to your specific laboratory, prion work area, large scale production area, or small or large animal containment zone
- Filter all biosecurity-related requirements
- Save lists for different locations (e.g., laboratory, wing, entire facility)
- Add comments to the requirements displayed
- Check box for verified requirements
- Ability to sort unverified requirements
- Ability to export a list of requirements specific to a location
The CBS Biosafety Online App v3.0 is now available.
The CBS Biosafety Mobile App v3.0 will be available as a free download for the following devices over Spring 2023:
- Android (phones and tablets)
- Apple (iPhones and iPads)
Additional updates will be released in the future as additional guidance is incorporated into the application. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any technical problems, have a suggestion, or just want to tell us that you find the application useful.
Note: The CBS Biosafety Online App v2.0 has been archived as of April 1, 2023. However, historical location data can still be accessed. Please use the CBS Biosafety Online App v3.0 to create new locations.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: