Canadian biosafety guidelines
Guides to biosafety plans, handling, best practices and more in Canada.
The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) have launched a public consultation on the draft of the new Canadian Biosafety Guideline: Dual-Use in Life Science Research.
- Conducting a Biosecurity Risk Assessment
- Containment Level 1: Physical Design and Operational Practices
- Developing a Comprehensive Biosecurity Plan
- Local Risk Assessment
- Notification and Reporting Under the HPTA and HPTR
- Pathogen Risk Assessment
- Veterinary Practices: Physical Design and Operational Practices for Diagnostic Activities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: