Contact us about ArriveCAN
- How to submit your information after you enter Canada
- How to use ArriveCAN
- How to change your information
We can help you with:
- general questions about ArriveCAN
- basic troubleshooting or navigational issues
We can't tell you if:
- you're eligible to enter Canada
- your travel is exempt from mandatory requirements
- you're exempt from the requirement to submit digitally
For these answers:
Hours of operation
7 am to 8 pm ET, 7 days a week.
On statutory holidays, calls are answered between 8 am and 8 pm ET.
Services offered in English and French.
- Telephone: 1-833-283-7403 (toll-free from Canada or the U.S)
- Teletypewriter (TTY): 1-800-465-7735 (Canada and U.S. only)
- From outside Canada or the U.S.: 613-954-8485
We'll only be responding to inquiries about:
- technical and registration issues for ArriveCAN
- how to change your quarantining information
Due to the high volume of inquiries, you'll receive a response from our team only if additional information is required from you.
We won't respond to questions about travel and border restrictions.
Personal information collection statement
The personal information you include in an enquiry (such as your email address) may be used to prepare a reply.
The transmission of this information is not secure. Please do not include sensitive personal information, such as your social insurance number, personal finance data, and medical or work history. Any such information will be deleted from our reply.
The personal information handled by our email services is protected under the Privacy Act and administered under the authority to collect personal information in accordance with the Department of Employment and Social Development Act (DESDA).
Such information may also be used for policy analysis, research, evaluation or quality assurance purposes.
You have the right to access your personal information. Instructions for obtaining this information are outlined in Information about Programs and Information Holdings.
Please refer to personal information bank PSU 914 Public Communications to learn more about the handling of your personal information by our email services.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada regarding the institution's handling of your personal information. When filing a complaint, please refer to the name of this project: Government of Canada telephone general enquiries services program.
Choose the appropriate form that addresses your question.
Technical and registration issues for ArriveCAN
Updating information after arriving into Canada
What COVID-19 information do you need?
- Testing and quarantine requirements
- Find out if you can travel to Canada
- COVID-19 vaccinated travellers entering Canada
- Travel restrictions in Canada
- Quarantine and isolation for travellers
- Compassionate exemptions
- Registration of Canadians Abroad service
- Check if you have been exposed during recent travel
- Health and safety
- Risks and spread
- Difference between quarantine vs isolate
- Overview of the risks of getting COVID-19
- Surface contamination
- How can I go out safely during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which people are at risk of severe outcomes?
- Pregnancy and risks related to COVID-19
- Can my pet or other animals get sick from this virus?
- How do I care for a person with COVID-19 at home?
- Symptoms and treatment
- What can I do to care for my mental and physical health?
- Drug and medical device supply monitoring
- For clinical trial sponsors
- Income support
- Additional economic and financial support
- Support for businesses
- Avoiding layoffs, rehiring employees and creating new jobs
- Financial support, loans and access to credit
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) interest-free loans
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Highly Affected Sectors Credit Availability Program (HASCAP)
- Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Co-Lending Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Black Entrepreneurship Loan Fund
- Mid-Market Financing Program
- Mid-Market Guarantee and Financing Program
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Additional support by sector
- Provincial and territorial support
- Self-employed individuals
- Indigenous businesses
- Support for sectors
- Agriculture and agri-food
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Cultural, heritage and sport
- Organizations helping Canadians
- Vulnerable populations
- Indigenous organizations and communities
- Foreign workers coming to Canada
- About COVID-19
- E-mail updates on COVID-19
- Current confirmed number of COVID-19 cases in Canada
- More details about the cases reported in Canada
- How does it spread?
- Where can I get information specific to my province or territory?
- How governments are working together
- Resources for parents and children
- Resources for youth, students and young adults
- Resources for seniors and their caregivers
- Resources for Indigenous communities
- People with disabilities
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: