The Public Health Agency of Canada no longer supports the delivery of Skills Online.
Skills Online has been an important contributor to enhancing the capacity of Canada’s public health workforce. Since its launch in 2002, the public health landscape has changed significantly. Today there are now over 40 university public health programs across Canada and there are various online courses available to public health professionals.
- Outbreak support
- Career, workforce development
- Plan your career
- Career development
- » Core competencies
- » Canadian Field Epidemiology Program
- » CFEP seminars
- » Surveillance and Outbreak Core Skills
- » Epidemiologists in the Field - video
- » Public health officer
- » Host a field epidemiologist
- » Host a public health officer
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: