Get help to deal with violence and abuse
Find out what to do if you are being abused or if someone you know is being abused. Learn how to recognize abuse.
Services and information
Information on services in your area to help you if you are being abused.
Information on what to do and where to get help if someone you know is being abused.
Information on the signs of physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Heritage
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Department of Justice Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Status of Women Canada
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
Data and Statistics
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: