Getting or changing personal tax information

If your enquiry requires us to access your account and release or update personal information, we will ask you to identify yourself. Please be prepared to provide the following:

If you wish to deal with the CRA on someone else’s behalf, you must be an authorized representative. Before you call, please see the following webpages:

Page details

Date modified: