File an appeal to the Court

You may be looking for:


Appeals can be filed when you disagree with the CRA's decision about your objection, or your CPP/EI appeal to the Minister. Legislation guides the appeals process, determining the Court or Tribunal you deal with and what process you will follow.

Video: Appealing to the Court

Page details

Date modified: