Submitting your request

Refund or reduce the amount payable beyond the normal three-year period


Tax packages and forms are available at or by calling 1-800-959-8281.

Late, amended, or revoked elections

Submit your request in writing to the tax centre where you file your return.

For CRA tax centre addresses, go to

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Date modified: