Pay by cheque

You can make a payment to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with a personal cheque from your Canadian bank account.

Make the cheque payable to the Receiver General for Canada and mail it to the address on the back of your remittance voucher. If you do not have a remittance voucher, write your Social Insurance Number, Business Number or the Non-Resident tax withholding account number in the memo field of your cheque and mail it to:

Canada Revenue Agency
PO Box 3800 STN A
Sudbury ON P3A 0C3


The CRA will charge a fee for any dishonoured cheque.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: