Represent a Client
The manage direct deposit and manage address services are unavailable at this time. We regret the inconvenience.
COVID-19: Important updates
Eligible Canadian employers can apply for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS).
Use this secure service to access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer.
Choose from one of two ways to access Represent a Client:
Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners
Log in or register with the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
View list of Sign-In Partners
- What’s New for Representatives?
- About Represent a Client
- List of services for representatives of individuals
- List of services for representatives of businesses
- Hours of Service
- Frequently asked questions
- CRA login services
- Electronic Submission of the T1013
- Responsibilities of authorized representatives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: