RC312 Reportable Transaction and Notifiable Transaction Information Return (2023 and later tax years)

Use this return if you are a taxpayer (including a partnership), an advisor or a promoter (including any non-arm's length parties), to disclose reportable and notifiable transactions under sections 237.3 and 237.4 of the federal Income Tax Act.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: