T2092 Contributions to a Registered Party or to a Registered Association - Information Return

Each registered agent or terminated registered agent of a registered association, electoral district agent, or terminated electoral district agent of a registered political party must report contributions received and receipted on this form.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: