T5004 Claim for Tax Shelter Loss or Deduction

This claim form is used by a tax shelter investor to claim a tax shelter loss or deduction, a donation or political contribution deduction, or a tax credit for an interest in a tax shelter, to be filed with the appropriate income tax return for the year.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: