Pooled Registered Pension Plan (PRPP) contribution receipt return

An administrator of a pooled registered pension plan (PRPP) must file an information return for the PRPP contributions made by the employee or the employer under the plan in a contribution year.


  • Contribution year
    Find out how to determine the PRPP contribution year for contributions made by employees and employers.
  • Reporting PRPP contributions
    Find out what should to be included on the PRPP receipt and how to report PRPP contributions.
  • Due date
    Find out when you must file the return for a contribution year.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: