Financial slips and summaries
Since January 1, 2010, filers must use their information returns program account.
Also since January 1, 2010, mandatory Internet filing applies to filers of information returns who submit more than 50 information slips. If you file more than 50 information slips, there are special rules you have to follow when filing information returns electronically.
Budget 2021 announced that the threshold for mandatory electronic filing of income tax information returns for a calendar year would be lowered from 50 to 5 information returns.
The legislation for this measure was not finalized when the guides and forms were published. For the latest information about the penalty for not filing information returns over the Internet, go to our web page at Penalty for failure to file information returns over the Internet. You can also subscribe to our email distribution list about the electronic filing of information returns at Canada Revenue Agency electronic mailing lists.
Services and information
- Flow-Through Shares (FTSs)
Completing and filing T100 and T101 slips and summaries
- Partnership and information return filing requirements (T5013)
Completing and filing T5013 slips and summaries
- Pooled Registered Pension Plan (PRPP)
Completing the PRPP contribution receipt return
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Completing the RRSP contribution receipt return
- Return of Investment Income (T5)
Completing and filing T5 slips and summaries
- Return of Securities Transactions (T5008)
Completing and filing T5008 slips and summaries
- Statement of Tax Shelter Information (T5003)
Completing and filing T5003 slips and summaries
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
Completing the TFSA annual information return
- Tax payable on non-qualified investments
- How to complete and file a Part XIX Information Return – International Exchange of Information on Financial Accounts slips and summary
Completing and filing slips and summary for the Part XIX Information Return
- How to complete and file a Part XVIII Information Return – International Exchange of Information on Financial Accounts slips and summary
Completing and filing slips and summary for the Part XVIII Information Return
- Date modified: