Send your payroll information returns

Payroll information returns contain a summary and slip(s). Depending on the type of income you pay, you may have to fill in and send more than one type of return. Returns are due on the last day of February that follows the calendar year that the information return applies to—except for summaries and slips for the T1204 and T5018 information returns.

If you file more than 50 information returns (slips) for a calendar year, you must file the return over the Internet. For more information, see Filing Information Returns Electronically (T4/T5 and other types of returns).

Forms and Publications

Related topics


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: