T4A – Information for payers

Generally, you need to complete a T4A slip if you are a payer of other amounts related to employment, or a payer of other amounts to a self employed business, professional or other entity (an independent worker who is not an employee), relating to a contract for services. For more information, go to What to report and exceptions.


If you are an individual who received a T4A slip, go to Tax slips.

Services and information

Forms and publications

Page details

Date modified: