Line 21900 – Moving expenses

Note: Line 21900 was line 219 before tax year 2019.

Generally, you can claim moving expenses you paid in the year if both of the following apply:


Forms and publications

Related topics

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Page details

Date modified: