Line 22215 – Deduction for CPP or QPP enhanced contributions on employment income
You can claim a deduction for the enhanced contributions on CPP and QPP pensionable earnings you contributed through your employment income.
Whether you contributed to the CPP or QPP, the maximum allowable claim is $165.60.
Forms and publications
- Income Tax Package – Guide, Returns, Schedules
- T4, Statement of Remuneration Paid
- Form CPT20, Election to Pay Canada Pension Plan Contributions
- Form CPT30, Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election
- Form CPT124, Application To Cover The Employment of an Indian in Canada under the Canada Pension Plan whose income is exempt under the Income Tax Act
- Form RC269, Employee Contributions to a Foreign Pension Plan or Social Security Arrangement - Non-United States Plans or Arrangements
- Form RC381, Inter-Provincial Calculation for CPP and QPP Contributions and Overpayments for 2020
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: