What's new for donations and gifts

Univeristies outside Canada

Registered universities outside Canada no longer need to be prescribed in Schedule VIII of the Income Tax Regulations. For more information, see the section called "Gifts to registered charities and other qualified donees" of Pamphlet P113, Gifts and Income Tax.

Forms and publications

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: