This page contains information specifically for non-resident seniors. For topics of interest to all seniors, see Changes to your taxes when you retire or turn 65 years old.
- My Service Canada Account
Using My Service Canada Account you can view and print copies of your Old Age Security (OAS) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) tax information slips.
- Election under section 217
For non-resident seniors and others who receive certain types of Canadian income such as OAS, CPP, QPP, or most other pension benefits.
- Old Age Security Return of Income (OASRI)
For non-residents who receive Canadian Old Age Security (OAS) pension.
- Non-residents of Canada
Do you have income from sources in Canada? What are your obligations and your reporting and filing requirements?
- Important reminder if you filed Form NR5, Application by a Non-Resident of Canada for a Reduction in the Amount of Non-Resident Tax Required to be Withheld
- Changes to the Taxation of Social Security Benefits for Residents of Certain Countries with Which Canada has an Income Tax Convention
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: