This page contains information specifically for non-resident seniors. For topics of interest to all seniors, see Seniors.
- Get your tax information slips online
Using My Service Canada Account you can view and print copies of your Old Age Security (OAS) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) tax information slips.
- Election under section 217 for non-residents to file a Canadian income tax return
For non-resident seniors and others who receive certain types of Canadian income such as OAS, CPP, QPP, or most other pension benefits.
- Old Age Security Return of Income (OASRI)
For non-residents who receive Canadian Old Age Security (OAS) pension.
- Non-residents of Canada
Do you have income from sources in Canada? What are your obligations and your reporting and filing requirements?
- Important reminder if you filed Form NR5, Application by a Non-Resident of Canada for a Reduction in the Amount of Non-Resident Tax Required to be Withheld
- Changes to the taxation of social security benefits for residents of certain countries with which Canada has an income tax convention
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: