- Canadian income tax rates for Individuals - current and previous years
Rates that an individual will use when completing their income tax and benefit return.
- Prescribed interest rates
For amounts owed to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and for any amounts the CRA owes to individuals and corporations.
- How to calculate prescribed interest rates for leasing rules
- CPP contributions rates, maximums and exemptions
(Canada Pension Plan)
- EI premium rate and maximums
- What are the average exchange rates?
- Corporation tax rates
- CURRATE Current Rates of Excise Taxes - Revised April 2008
- Meal and vehicle rates used to calculate travel expenses for 2019 and previous years
For the medical expense, moving expense, and northern residents deductions
- Automobile and motor vehicle allowances (for employers)
Information for employers to help calculate automobile and motor vehicle allowances.
- GST/HST calculator (and rates)
- MP, DB, RRSP, DPSP, and TFSA limits and YMPE
Limits used to calculate PA, PSPA and PAR
- Indexation adjustment for personal income tax and benefit amounts
Limits used for personal income tax and benefit amounts
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: