Lived or living outside Canada - Pension and benefits – Apply


To learn about the benefits covered under a social security agreement, whether you might be eligible, and how to apply, select a country.

Select a country:

Note: A country without a social security agreement

If you live or lived in another country that doesn’t have a social security agreement with Canada, you must apply for your foreign benefits directly to that country’s social security authorities and apply for your Canadian pensions and benefits using the application forms and procedures found through the links from the Pensions in Canada page.

Page details

Date modified: