Canada’s opioid crisis
Learn about opioids and the health risks.
Get the facts about opioids and how they can lead to overdose and death if used improperly.
Find information about
- Government of Canada approves new treatment options for opioid use disorder and supports research, treatment and harm reduction projects in Ontario
- Government of Canada changes regulations to help prevent illegal production and trafficking of controlled substances
- Government of Canada takes further steps to address the opioid crisis in British Columbia
- Health Minister highlights research and innovation projects that help address the opioid crisis
- Updated Numbers on Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths in Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: