Canada’s opioid crisis
Learn about opioids and the health risks.
End stigma campaign
Stigma matters because it can prevent people who use drugs from getting help. People who are stigmatised often feel ashamed, alone and judged. Together we can help end stigma.
Find information about
- The governments of Canada and Nova Scotia work together to increase access to treatment options for people with substance use disorder
- Health Canada announces proposed additional restrictions on marketing of opioids
- The governments of Canada and Prince Edward Island increase access to treatment options for people with substance use disorders
- Governments of Canada and Ontario Sign Agreements to Improve Health Care and Services for Substance Use Disorder
- The governments of Canada and Northwest Territories collaborate to improve access to treatment for people with substance use disorders
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: