Careers at SSC
Shared Services Canada (SSC) is modernizing and securing the Government of Canada's IT infrastructure – the backbone of some of the most critical programs and services that Canadians rely on every day. Every time Canadians cross the border, check the weather, or apply for key benefits, SSC is there working behind the scenes.
- Cloud Experts and Executives
- Security Analyst (Cyber Security)
- Technical Advisor / Team Leader (Cyber Security)
- Senior Procurement Officer / Senior Business Systems Officer
- Senior Communications Advisor
- Information technology professionals (CS-01 / CS-02 / CS-03 / CS-04)
- Graduate Inventory
- Post-secondary recruitment - Careers in Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT)
- Search for positions at SSC
A career that fits your lifestyle
At SSC, we are building an environment that doesn't just have jobs, but valuable long-term careers. We provide a supportive and collaborative workplace with flexible work arrangements. We promote a positive work-life balance with a commitment to employee wellness, including health and pension benefits for you and your family. Working with us, you will be exposed to complex and interesting IT initiatives, have access to training and professional development, and the chance to work with colleagues across Canada and across government.
Are you a good match?
If you are up for a serious challenge, are a great problem solver, driven, collaborative, open-minded, and you want an inclusive working culture, we want to hear from you! In particular, we are looking for people who excel in the following areas:
- computer science or engineering
- information technology
- information management
- cyber intelligence
In addition, we have careers for experienced professionals, recent graduates, and students in a number of supporting fields, such as project management, business analytics, communications, corporate services, and more.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: