Careers at SSC
Shared Services Canada (SSC) modernizes and secures the Government of Canada’s IT infrastructure by delivering the digital backbone. Our work includes network IT, cybersecurity, telecommunications, cloud services, data storage and more. Every time Canadians cross the border, check the weather, or apply for federal benefits, SSC is there working behind the scenes, enabling more than 140 federal organizations to meet Canadians’ needs.
At SSC, our mission is to power world-class technology for the Government of Canada. Alongside that mission, we are building an environment that offers more than just jobs, but valuable and rewarding long-term careers. We are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of equality and non-discrimination, anti-racism, inclusion, dignity and respect.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Positive work-life balance
- Supportive and collaborative workplaces
- Commitments to employee wellness, including health and pension benefits for you and your family
- Dedication to diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace
- Exposure to complex and exciting IT initiatives
- Access to training and professional development
Come and meet us! Attend our upcoming events to learn more about employment at SSC and how you can become a part of the team.
IT jobs for veterans
Are you a veteran or a releasing Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member looking for full-time or part-time job opportunities?
If so, we encourage you to learn more about how we are supporting our veterans and what career opportunities we have to offer.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: