Careers at SSC
SSC is hiring! Join our team and make a difference.
When Canadians cross the border, check the weather or apply for federal benefits, Shared Services Canada (SSC) is working behind the scenes to ensure that more than 140 federal departments and agencies can meet the needs of Canadians.
Learn about the types of careers available to you, including cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and finance.
Learn more about how we support our veterans and what career opportunities are available.
- Build a professional resume
- Preparing for a job interview
- Tips and tricks to apply for a job at Shared Services Canada
- Video: Cracking the Code (how to navigate the application process)
- Our hiring process
- Preparing for Unsupervised Internet Tests
- Self-assessment tests to determine your language profile
- Self-declaring as a member of an Employment Equity group
- Rates of pay for public service employees
- Intro to SSC
Create your GC Jobs account
To be informed of the different positions available in your field at SSC or in the GC, create a GC Jobs account. You can subscribe to job alerts by email. It also allows you to register for candidate pools that many departments and agencies, including SSC, use for hiring.
- Date modified: