Careers at SSC
Shared Services Canada (SSC) is modernizing and securing the Government of Canada's IT infrastructure – the backbone of some of the most critical programs and services that Canadians rely on every day. Every time Canadians cross the border, check the weather, or apply for key benefits, SSC is there working behind the scene.
Why work for us
At SSC, we are building an environment that doesn't just have jobs, but offers valuable long-term careers.
Are you looking for:
- flexible work arrangements
- positive work-life balance
- supportive and collaborative workplaces
- commitments to employee wellness, including health and pension benefits for you and your family
- exposure to complex and interesting IT initiatives
- access to training and professional development
- chance to work with colleagues across Canada and across government
IT jobs for veterans
Are you a veteran or a releasing Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member looking for full-time or part-time job opportunities?
If so, we encourage you to learn more about how we are supporting our veterans and what career opportunities we have to offer.
Our Shared Services Canada (SSC) booth will be at each of these events to give you a chance to speak to our employees and learn about SSC's IT infrastructure.
SSC is growing, so bring your resumé and show us what you can bring to our dynamic team!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: