Careers at SSC
Shared Services Canada (SSC) is modernizing and securing the Government of Canada's IT infrastructure – the backbone of some of the most critical programs and services that Canadians rely on every day. Every time Canadians cross the border, check the weather, or apply for key benefits, SSC is there working behind the scene.
Why work for us
At SSC, we are building an environment that doesn't just have jobs, but offers valuable long-term careers.
Are you looking for:
- flexible work arrangements
- positive work-life balance
- supportive and collaborative workplaces
- commitments to employee wellness, including health and pension benefits for you and your family
- exposure to complex and interesting IT initiatives
- access to training and professional development
- chance to work with colleagues across Canada and across government
Learn more about how SSC is dedicated to maintaining a modern and dynamic work environment that encourages employees to come together and try new things, to keep up with evolving needs.
Our Shared Services Canada (SSC) booth will be at each of these events to give you a chance to speak to our employees and learn about SSC's IT infrastructure.
SSC is growing, so bring your resumé and show us what you can bring to our dynamic team!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: