Here are Tools to Help You Run a Successful Campaign!
The GCWCC helped more than 5,600 charities in over 90 Canadian communities. Look below to see how your work made a positive impact on the 2018 campaign.
At the top of the infographic, the text states that, “$26,594,567 Donated by public servants + 3,165,286 Donated by retirees = $29,759,853 raised by 70,476 donors!”
On the left-hand side, the infographic shows that donations to United Way Centraide were distributed as follows:
- $4,947,795 helped people live healthier lives
- $4,260,602 helped children grow and succeed
- $2,748,775 lifted people out of poverty
- $1,786,703 built strong communities
On the right-hand side, the infographic shows that donations to HealthPartners were allocated as follows:
- $2,684,382 saved lives through R&D
- $2,210,668 kept Canadians healthy
- $1,539,572 made us smarter about our health
- $1,460,619 supported families
At the bottom, the infographic indicates that the $395,507 donated to ProjectBe supported initiatives focused on Youth Mental Health, Refugee Settlement and Addressing Homelessness and that $8,120,736 was donated to a wide range of other registered Canadian charities.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: