National Multisport Services Organization — Sport Support Program
The National Multisport Services Organization (MSO) component of the Sport Support Program funds eligible MSOs for programs and/or services to the national sport community to advance sport development in Canada.
Who can apply
To be eligible for funding, your organization must be a national sport governing body that has been reviewed through the Sport Funding and Accountability Framework (SFAF), or in the case of priorities specifically outlined in Budget announcements, or other Sport Canada priorities, you must:
- be a federally or provincially incorporated not-for-profit organization, with a sport mandate;
- have independently audited and board-approved financial statements for the past fiscal year; and
- be undertaking a national initiative, a pilot leading to a national initiative, or a component of a national program.
May 5, 2017
How to apply
Read the Application Guidelines in their entirety before completing your application.
Contact us to obtain an application package.
The General Application Form (Annex 1) must be completed and submitted along with the following supporting documents:
- Project Detail Form (Annex 2). You must use your SFAF funding reference level when completing Annex 2;
- Above-Core Application Form (Annex 3), if applicable. You must discuss Above-Reference requests with us prior to completing Annex 3;
- Core Planning Form (Annex 6);
- Accountability Performance Measures Report (Annex 8);
- Projected Revenues and Expenses Budget; and
- Your organization’s operational plan.
You must meet all eligibility requirements and submit a complete application package to be considered for funding.
For further information, please contact us:Department of Canadian Heritage
Sport Support Program – Sport Canada
15 Eddy Street
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm (EST).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: