Canadian Sport Centre — Sport Support Program
The Canadian Sport Centre component of the Sport Support Program funds eligible organizations for programming that supports the development of Canadian athletes and coaches.
Who can apply
To be eligible for funding, your organization must be a Canadian Sport Centre that has been reviewed through the former Sport Funding and Accountability Framework (SFAF). In the case of priorities specifically outlined in Budget announcements, or other Sport Canada priorities, your organization must:
- be a federally or provincially incorporated not-for-profit organization, with a sport mandate;
- present independently audited and board-approved financial statements for the past fiscal year; and
- be undertaking a national initiative, a pilot project leading to a national initiative, or articulate a component of a national program.
The deadline for 2021 will be announced in the coming months
How to apply
Read the Application Guidelines in their entirety before completing your application.
Contact us to obtain an application package.
A complete application package includes the General Application Form (Annex 1) and the following supporting documents
- Project Detail Form (Annex 2);
- Non Reference-level Application Form (Annex 3), if applicable. You must discuss Non Reference-level funding requests with us prior to completing Annex 3;
- Reference-level Planning Form (Annex 6);
- Accountability Performance Measures Report (Annex 8);
- Projected Revenues and Expenses Budget; and
- Your organization’s operational plan.
You must meet all eligibility requirements and submit a complete application package to be considered for funding.
Contact usDepartment of Canadian Heritage
Sport Support Program – Sport Canada
15 Eddy Street
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (ET).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: