Mental health and wellness
Learn about mental health, mental illness and related services in Canada. Also get information on what we are doing on suicide prevention and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Services and information
Information on mental health and ways to improve it at work and in your daily life. Also find out which factors protect or put it at risk.
Information on mental illnesses, disorders and diseases.
A list of mental health helplines and resources available to all Canadians.
About suicide, prevention, risk factors, how to get help when you or someone you know is in need.
About PTSD and what Canada is doing to help.
Mental health effects, cannabis and brain development, youth
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Correctional Service Canada
- Department of National Defence
- Department of Justice Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Health Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Transport Canada
- Veterans Affairs Canada
What we are doing
- Positive Mental Health of Youth
- Youth Mental Health
- Because life goes on … helping children and youth live with separation and divorce
- Measuring Positive Mental Health in Canada: Social support
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: