Defence Team News - November 3, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation: All Defence Team members were required to complete a COVID-19 vaccine attestation by October 29, 2021, regardless of their vaccination status. If you have not yet completed your vaccination attestation, you are advised to do so immediately. Administrative measures for members who are not compliant will begin November 15, 2021. For more information, please visit the Maple Leaf, COVID-19 vaccines for Defence Team members, or COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Defence Team Coaching Program Drives Leadership Excellence
- Men’s mental health: Conversations to combat the stigma
- Updated: DND/CAF Security Guide for Teleworking
- Learn about Latin American Cultures and Heritage
- DND/CAF Cyber Security Training Forum (CSTF) 2021 (Defence Team Intranet)
- SharePoint News— Fall 2021 (Defence Team Intranet)
- Office of Disability Management is expanding services to new locations to support the Defence Team!
- New Tools Available to Project Teams
- Thank you for participating in Cyber Security Awareness Month (Defence Team Intranet)
- Congratulations to DGIMTSP, Sophie Martel – named one of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 winners (Defence Team Intranet)
- CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team Intranet)
The Maple Leaf
- “I have never felt the need to hide who I am.” - Spotlight Interview with Master Corporal (MCpl) Meghan Beauchamp
- The DND/CAF Respiratory Protection Program
- Military Police Enhancing Ability to Support Victims of Sexual Assault
- A Wild Ride: Get to Know an Aviation Physiology Technician
- Get to Know the Medical Detectives of Your Defence Team
Canadian Military Journal – Autumn 2021
- Serving the Nation’s Interests: Creating an Integrated and Agile Canadian Reserve Force
- Civil-Military Operational Support to the “Heart of Canada’s North”: Looking to Alaska and the Australian North for Options?
- Deciphering the Roles of Chief Petty Officers/Chief Warrant Officers within Command Teams
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. New information in the ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and the ‘Upcoming Events’ sections. Opportunities - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College.
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- How individuals’ sex, gender and sexual orientation affect their adjustment to the COVID-19 crisis
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: