Defence Team News - October 13, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Reminder: All Defence Team members must complete the Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention training before end of year
- Cyber Security Awareness Month: Join the Telework Security and Mobility Panel Discussion! (Defence Team intranet)
- New Fall Edition of the Defence Learning Catalogue Now Available
- Reminder - October 21: The 2021 Liz Hoffman Memorial Commendation ceremony
- CAF members have a story to share this Veterans’ Week!
- Canadian Forces Member Assistance Program – Time to CHAT?
Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month
The Maple Leaf
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
Updated web resources
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- CSPS Virtual Café Series
- Harnessing Data for Better Procurement October 18, 2021
- Predictive Data for Recruitment and Talent Management October 19, 2021
- Using Automation to Find and Manage Information October 20, 2021
- Data-Driven Contracting Using AI October 21, 2021
- Leveraging Data to Track Public Health Research October 22, 2021
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: