Defence Team News - October 6, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- The 2021 Liz Hoffman Memorial Commendation ceremony
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month (Defence Team intranet)
- You’re invited to the DND/CAF Cyber Security Training Forum (CSTF) 2021 (Defence Team intranet)
- Join us for the next IcTalk: Quantum Technologies (Defence Team intranet)
- Here are the CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team intranet)
Canada’s Healthy Workplace Month
The Maple Leaf
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members.
New information in the ‘Upcoming Events’ section.
Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out! The topic for this session will focus on the transition to a hybrid workforce.
Our expert will be:
- Evelyne Barker, Senior Policy Advisor
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 1330hrs-1500hrs (Eastern Standard Time)
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
Updated web resources
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- CSPS Virtual Café Series
- Consult recommended learning tools
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month: Benefits of Hiring Neurodiverse Employees
- For more learning opportunities, visit Canada.ca/school
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: