Defence Team News - February 1st, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Defence Team: NEW Canada School of Public Service Learning Platform
- Black History Month: Design Jams in February 2022!
- NEW! Conflict and Complaint Extended Hours Toll Free Line
- The Defence Lessons Learned System is now live
- Study begins on the health and well-being of BIPOC DND members (primarily CAF)
- ‘Setting’ PaCE for Success – the CAF’s new performance appraisal system
- The Administrative Response Centre is available to answer your policy questions
- CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team Intranet)
- Information sessions for federal employees: Political Activities - rights, responsibilities, and informed decisions
- Implementation of the Pay Equity Act
- Don’t wait until it’s too late! Retirement planning starts now!
- Check out DND’s new Overtime toolkit for employees and managers
- Hiring managers: Student hiring for the summer starts now!
- New Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar made simple!
Security Awareness Week
The Maple Leaf
- Tracing the Footsteps of No. 2 Construction Battalion in Jura, France
- Military Spouse Employment Initiative: Marianne Fortin
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: