Defence Team News - March 23, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Virtual Shout-outs are back: See who received a “Shout-out” in March
- Leave Year-End - Unavailability of Guardian and HRMS
- Changes have been made to the DAOD Collection
- We invite you to attend the Health Services Virtual Career Fair
- Here are the CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks
- Pay Equity Act Implementation Update and Next Steps
- Updates to contribution and premium rates effective April 1, 2022
- Managers: Approving Employee Payable Time
- Let us introduce ourselves – We’re the Trusted Source team!
- Seconded to DND Employees: Submit your leave before 31 March 2022!
- Tax implications due to vacation and compensatory leave cash-out
Defence Team News – March 23, 2022
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’. What's New This Week? - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: