Defence Team News - February 15, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Check out the upcoming webinar, “Understanding Microaggressions – The Mental Health Connection”
- Lights, Camera, Action! Are you the next voice of the Defence Team?
- The NEW Canada School of Public Service Learning Platform is here!
- CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team Intranet)
- The Canadian Armed Forces modernizes military ranks in French
- Reimbursement for tax advice Related to Phoenix pay issues
- Check out DND’s pay and overtime calculator!
- Public Service Pride (PSP) Welcomes New LGBTQ2+ Executive Network!
- Hiring managers: It’s never too early to hire a student!
- DND T4/Relevé 1 slips available on February 23, 2022
- Celebrate Excellence: Digital Government Community Awards 2022
Security Awareness Week Wrap-Up
Mental health and wellness
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Take a few minutes to read / listen / watch as there is something for everyone. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’.
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: