Defence Team News - February 8, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Message to Defence Team from Associate Deputy Minister Stefanie Beck
- Bell Let’s Talk Day 2022: The Defence Team focused on listening, talking, and being there for ourselves and each other
- Public Service Pride Network Winter Update
- Changes have been made to the DAOD Collection
- Heads up, the HRG Online Booking Tool is changing!
- CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team Intranet)
- DND T4/Relevé 1 slips available on February 23, 2022
- Managers – improving pay outcomes for your employees
- Hiring managers: Check out the new work streams in the military spouse employment inventory!
- Updating your section 34 manager in Phoenix
- Administrative changes to Disability Insurance and Public Service Management Insurance Plan improvements to the claims process
- New Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar made simple!
- Hiring managers: Student hiring for the summer starts now!
Security Awareness Week
- Security Awareness Week (Defence Team Intranet)
- Video message from the VCDS (Defence Team Intranet)
- Learn more about Security Awareness Week
- Video with Luc Beaudoin, DIM Secur Senior Director – Cyber Security, on IT equipment & Information Security (Defence Team Intranet)
- Video with Alexander Mann, NDIS Admin & Records Manager, on the role of National Defence Identification Service (Defence Team Intranet)
- Animated motion graphic video on working remotely and return-to-work security tips (Defence Team Intranet)
- Security Awareness Week: Rebuilding Your Security Culture From Home to the Office
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Take a few minutes to read / listen / watch as there is something for everyone. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’.
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: