Defence Team News - February 22, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Defence Team hiring managers: Support the CAF and military families – Hire a military spouse today!
- 2022 RMC Zoom Information Session MA/PhD in War Studies
- Dear Conflict and Compliant Management Services: Compassionate Leave Request Quandry
- Changes have been made to the DAOD Collection
- DigiTalk: Introduction to Enterprise Architecture
- Tax Tips from the CRA
- Invitation to attend RMC’s annual Haycock Lecture
- It Takes a Team: Meet the players behind your relocation
The Maple Leaf
Mental health and wellness
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’. What's New This Week? - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College
Innovation for the Future: A Critical Review of Global Defence and Security Innovation Programs workshop. Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC), along with the Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) Program and representatives from various Defence and Security Innovation sector will be holding a 3-day multilateral workshop on March 1-3, 2022 from 08:00-13:00 EST. This workshop will include representation by innovation programs from across the globe and would be relevant for public servants who are actively involved in delivering Innovation Programs within the government. If you would like to be added to the invite, please email Heather Watson (email@example.com) to express your interest in participating.
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
- Date modified: