Defence Team News - May 31, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
- Government releases final Independent External Comprehensive Review of the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces and outlines next steps to address and eradicate sexual harassment and misconduct
- The CAF Respondent Reintegration Framework: Supporting a healthy workplace
- Message from the DM and CDS about duty to report exception for Restorative Engagement program participants
Messages for the Defence Team
- Mental Health Week 2022: Watch the event recordings now!
- The Defence Learning Network 2.0 is being decommissioned on June 30, 2022!
- Statement by Minister Hussen on Canadian Jewish Heritage month
- National AccessAbility Week 2022
Defence Team News – March 23, 2022
The Maple leaf
- Here they are! Your 2022 Canadian Armed Forces Parachute team, the SkyHawks!
- Team Canada – The Invictus spirit is strong!
- Indigenous Advisor makes change one person at a time
- The Innovation for Defence, Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program completed the Corrosion Detection Sandbox
- My Story: Earning the Eagle Feather
- New RCN pin marks progress toward command of a ship
- Vital tool for RCN leaders: Updated Guide to Divisional System released
- Digital Parade State aims to improve personnel management
- Royal Canadian Navy welcomes new Commander
- Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship Harry DeWolf returns from Operation CARIBBE
- Defence Minister Anand amends duty to report regulations to provide an exception for Restorative Engagement program participants
- Canadian Armed Forces, Department of National Defence to mark Indigenous Awareness Week
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’. What's New This Week? - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College
- National AccessAbility Week 2022: Moving Forward Together
- CSPS Virtual Café Series: Social Media, Trust and Building Healthy Communities
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: