Defence Team News - April 06, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Update on Military Justice System Evolution
- What we heard from the consultations on Peer Support Program
- One size no longer fits all: 2012 Canadian Forces Anthropometric Survey to be updated
- Here are the CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (accessible only on the National Defence network)
Defence Team News – March 23, 2022
The Maple Leaf
Canadian Military Journal – Vol. 22 No. 2 Spring 2022
- The Future Fighter Capability Project moves forward with one bidder
- A modern tug fleet for the Royal Canadian Navy
- Canada renews two international military missions supporting international security and stability
- Department of National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces provide update on culture change efforts and military justice system reform
- Canadian soldier of the First World War identified
- Readout of a call between Defence Minister Anita Anand and U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’. What's New This Week? - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: