Defence Team News - May 17, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Defence Team Echo Survey – Last Chance!
Inform the Corporate Internal Communications team at ADM(Public Affairs) on how we can improve the communications you receive about working in a COVID-19 environment by taking the 5-minute survey. Your input will make an impact on what type of information you receive and how you receive it in the future. Survey closes today, so don’t wait!
Messages for the Defence Team
- Watch the Defence Team panel discussion: Addressing racial inequities
- Message from the Champion for LGBTQ2+ Communities on the International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia
- Message from the VCDS: An important milestone in the Victims’ Rights and Summary Hearing Implementation
- Invitation from the VCDS to participate in the 2022 Run for Women
- A conversation with Captain Sarabjot Anand on Asian Heritage Month
- New Ombudsman report investigates employment equity in the DND and CAF
- Release of 2021 Report on Suicide Mortality in the Canadian Armed Forces
- Mandatory Training: Authority delegation and knowledge validation for CAF members
Defence Team News – March 23, 2022
- Defence Minister Anand hosts virtual Arctic Security and Defence Dialogue
- Royal Canadian Navy ships to visit St. Lawrence Seaway-Great Lakes communities in 2022
- Minister Anand and General Eyre visit CAF members and Allied participants of Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE 22
- The Department of National Defence releases 2021 report on suicide mortality (1995 to 2020)
- Government of Canada provides an update on the operationalization of the CC-295 Kingfisher
- QETE services continue to ensure the safety and the operational readiness of the CAF
“The Torch, the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’. What's New This Week? - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College
- Free training and professional development opportunities available for all Defence Team members
- Jocelyne Bourgon Visiting Scholar Lecture: The time is now for black Canadians in the public service
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: