Conduct and culture change
Initiatives, activities, programs, services and events by the Department of National Defence (DND) and the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) to address systemic misconduct and to advance positive culture change within the Defence Team.
What we are doing
- External Monitor Report - First Status Report
- Minister of National Defence’s Report to Parliament on Culture Change Reforms in response to former Supreme Court Justice Arbour’s recommendations
- Report of the Independent External Comprehensive Review
- Minister of National Defence Advisory Panel on Systemic Racism and Discrimination - Final Report
- Third Independent Review of the National Defence Act Report
As our society evolves, our military standards also change and evolve.
Victims and Survivors of service offences find support within Canada’s military justice system.
Online peer support discussion platform for those affected by sexual misconduct and their families/supporters.
- Date modified: