Employment and Social Development Canada
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) is the department of the Government of Canada responsible for developing, managing and delivering social programs and services.
The federal Labour Program works for you promotes safe, healthy, cooperative and productive workplaces that benefit us all. Canadians are entitled to be treated fairly on the job and, through legislation, programs and services, we foster good working conditions, constructive labour-management relations and workplaces free from discrimination.
Service Canada is the place Canadians go to access programs, services, and benefits they need from the Government of Canada and its many partners.
- Service Canada profile
- Service Canada's services
- Infographic: Service Canada is the face of government for many Canadians
- Infographic: Service Delivery: Serving Canadians from coast-to-coast-to-coast
- Infographic: Each working day, Service Canada connects with thousands of Canadians
Status of Women Canada
Status of Women Canada is a federal government organization that promotes equality for women and their full participation in the economic, social and democratic life of Canada.
- Early Learning and Child Care Bilateral Agreements with Provinces and Territories
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Policy Horizons Canada
Commissions, tribunals and councils
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: