Departmental results reports
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. To access archived reports not appearing on this webpage, please refer to the Government of Canada Publications Catalogue.
The Departmental results report is an account of results achieved against planned performance expectations as set out in the Departmental plans. It is tabled in Parliament in the fall of each year by the President of the Treasury Board.
- Departmental results report for 2020 to 2021
- Departmental results report for 2019 to 2020
- Departmental results report for 2018 to 2019
- Departmental results report for 2017 to 2018
- Departmental results report for 2016 to 2017
- Departmental performance report for 2015 to 2016
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: