Funding: Foreign Credential Recognition Loans Program
Grants and Contributions projects affected by COVID-19
Please contact your funding representative if your project is affected by COVID-19.
Current status: Closed
All applicants will receive an acknowledgement within 21 calendar days of submitting their application. Further to this acknowledgment, applicants will be notified of the status of their application within 90 days of the Call for Proposals (CFP) closing date of November 24, 2017.
Recipients must not start their projects until an agreement has been signed by a representative of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
Not all applications submitted under this CFP will be approved. Funding is limited and is subject to budget considerations of ESDC, and allocation of funds by Parliament.
Decisions are final and there is no appeal process.
- Learn about foreign credential recognition in Canada
- Pan-Canadian Framework for the Assessment and Recognition of Foreign Qualifications
- Getting a job in a different province or territory
- Service Standards: Grants and Contributions
- Official Languages
- Access to Information and Privacy
- Foreign Credential Recognition Program
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: