Change your personal information

The option to change your personal information for the Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP) or Old Age Security (OAS) benefits is currently not available in My Service Canada Account (MSCA).

To change your direct deposit information, mailing address or telephone number, you can:

Request a call back

Submit an eServiceCanada form to have a Service Canada representative call you back within 2 business days.

Go in person

Visit any Service Canada Office to get help in person.

Find a Service Canada Office near you.

You will need to show your ID and answer questions to verify your identity. Examples of accepted ID include:

  • One of the following:
    • a passport (Canadian or foreign) or permanent resident card
    • a Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
    • a provincial or territorial ID card or driver’s license
  • or two of the following:
    • a birth certificate (provincial or territorial)
    • a certificate of Canadian citizenship
    • a certificate of registration of birth abroad
    • any other government-issued ID
Call us

Contact the call centre responsible for the benefits you are receiving:

Page details

Date modified: