Stakeholder engagement sessions and consultations
The Commissioner will, on occasion, seek stakeholders’ views on important topics that affect the federally regulated financial sector through the use of FCAC’s stakeholder engagement and consultation framework for compliance issues.
Below is a description of the stakeholder engagement sessions and consultations undertaken by FCAC’s Supervision and Enforcement Branch.
There are currently no sessions.
- Open: Consultation on a proposed Guideline on Whistleblowing Procedures for Banks and Authorized Foreign Banks
- Closed: Consultation on a proposed Guideline on Appropriate Products and Services for Banks and Authorized Foreign Banks (November 2021 to January 2022)
- Closed: Consultation on FCAC’s proposed Guideline on Complaint-Handling Procedures for Banks and Authorized Foreign Banks (November to December 2021)
- Consultation on FCAC's proposed bulletin on indirect auto loans (August–September 2017)
- Consultation on FCAC’s proposed Supervision Framework and Publishing Principles for FCAC Decisions (September–November 2016)
- Consultation on FCAC’s guidance related to the enhancements of the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada (March–April 2016)
- Branch closure guidance – pre-closure consultation process (September 2015)
- Consultation on FCAC’s stakeholder engagement and consultation framework for compliance and enforcement issues (February 2015)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: